Participating candidates should adhere to the following rules and regulations before participating in the Ramadhaan challenge 1433 competition. Upon entering this competition the participant acknowledges the rules and regulations of the competition and will abide by it at all times.
1. No entries on behalf of 3rd parties are allowed.
2. All details provided must be correct and personally entered by the participant themselves.
3. All Contestants must be available to take part in the competition when called upon, failing to do so will result in automatically disqualified the participant.
4. Participants must be over the age of 16 when submitting details.
5. Prizes will only be handed over to the winner upon a determine time venue, time and date.
6. All prizes other can cash must be collected from a determine venue stated by cii or the sponsor at their own costs.
7. Cii neither the sponsor will take responsibility of the cost incurred for the postage of the prize won.
8. Prizes which are won cannot be changed in cash.
9. If you were a winner on a previous night of the Ramadaan Challenge you cannot win again for the duration of the Ramadhaan Challenge competition.
10. No 2 participants from the same household or an immediate family member of the participant that have won can enter during the time duration of the competition.
11. Cii & the daily sponsor reserves the rights to withhold, ban or to restrict the participation of the listener should any of the rules and regulations contain any discrepancy which become apparent to CII and the sponsor at any stage, during or after winning the prize.
12. Participants are not allowed to call the sponsor directly to make arrangements of the delivery of his or her prize, only after a telephonic follow up is made by Cii determining the allocation of the prize, stated in clause 6
13. No Cii employee, or its sponsors and their immediate family members can enter the competition.
14. Once you’ve taken part and have won or were unsuccessful during any of the competition segments you cannot participate again
15. No contact should be made to any of the Cii staff members for any clues or questions related to the specifics of the Ramadhaan Challenge 1433 competition.
16. Participants who have won during the Ramadhaan Challenge 1432 corresponding to 2011 will be disqualified and cannot enter during this competition.
17. Cii reserves the rights to cancel the competition at any stage upon its sole discretion.
18. The judge’s decision is final and will be taken as deemed.